Application for Enrollment at Roots Academy
Roots Academy is designed for students with a desire to be academically challenged in a fun, unique, creative, and practical way that cannot be found in the public school setting. Our perfect student is one who wants to learn, one who loves to be challenged, one who can handle some independence and one who is willing to be part of the Roots Academy family.
- Complete the form below and click the submit button.
- You will be contacted to set up a time to meet with Krysti. At this time the parent may come alone or with their child. During this meeting, we will discuss the school, the child and determine if we think it is a possible fit.
- Following the meeting, we will set up a day for the child to attend a day with the class. This is usually a full school day. We like to see if the child interacts well with the other student, can follow simple directions, and generally fits in with our learning model.
- If both family and teaching staff feel like the child and school are a good fit, an application will be filled out as well as a teacher recommendation.
- Application and recommendations will be dropped off or sent to PO Box 3644, Salem, Or 97302
- Parents will receive a notification if their child has been accepted into Roots or not via email.
- Upon acceptance, parents will receive admissions contracts which they will sign and return with the $750 deposit.